Abstract submission closed
The Scientific Program Committee of the Congress is kindly asking the Authors to Modify their Abstracts into Structured format until 25 June. (Abstract text should be structured into the following subheadings: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion.) Without these modifications abstracts may not be published in the Elsevier Special Edition.
The Scientific Program Committee of the ISSHP European Congress 2015 invites you to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations for the Congress. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. All accepted abstracts will be published on-line and in Elsevier Special Edition. Please note: all presenters are requested to register for the Congress.
Important Requirements (Please review)
- Presenters of accepted abstracts must pre-register for the Congress by the early-bird deadline.
- Each presenting author is responsible for his/her registration fee(s) as well as travel and accommodation costs.
- Presenters who are unable to attend the ISSHP European Congress 2015 should arrange for another individual to present. If changes to your presentation are necessary, you can make them in the on-line abstract submission website during the submission period. You can do this by logging into the system with your username and password and choosing the abstract, which you want to modify.
- All abstract submissions must be in English, the official language of ISSHP European Congress 2015. All presentations based on accepted abstract submissions must be made in English.
- Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors consent to publication.
Corresponding authors are asked to select one presentation type from the list below:
- Plenary lecture
- State of the Art lecture
- Oral Presentation (the planned duration for 1 presentation is 10 + 5 minutes)
- Poster Presentation
- Workshop (60 minutes incl. 3 x 15 minutes presentation)
Programme / Abstracts
The final program will be available for download from the congress website one month before the congress. The printed programme book will be distributed at the registration desk. The abstracts of the congress will be available online and in Elsevier Special Edition at the registration desk.
The organisers cannot assume liability for any changes in the programme due to external or unforeseen circumstances.
The congress announce awards in two category:
The ISSHP European Budapest 2015 Congress Award for the best oral presentation by New Invesitigator
The ISSHP European Budapest 2015 Congress Award for the best poster presentation by New Invesitigator
Speakers technical information
Please bring your presentations on USB memory sticks/cards. All PowerPoint presentations must be submitted to the congress staff in the posted room by the last coffee break prior to your scheduled presentation. Double slide, overhead projection and personal laptops cannot be used. If you have any special request please contact the Congress Office at email@example.com.
Poster size: 90 cm wide, 120 cm high
Poster set-up: 16.00-19.00 (Wednesday, 23 September) or 07.30-09.30 (Thursday, 24 September)
Poster removal: 13.00-14.00 (Saturday, 26 September)
All supplies needed to hang the posters will be available at the poster venue.